Vishwanath, S. R. and Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar
Spin-offs, equity carve-outs and targeted stocks.
Mergers, acquisitions and corporate restructuring.
Sage Publications, New Delhi, India, pp. 275-332.
- Highlights the forces driving corporate restructuring initiatives around the world
- Explains the different types of restructuring
- Provides a summary of empirical findings on the different types of restructuring
- Introduces targeted stocks, an innovative type of restructuring
- Describes a landmark restructuring in an emerging market
Book Chapter (Commonwealth Reporting Category B)
||Chapter 11. Author's version unavailable in electronic format.
|Faculty / Department / School:
||Historic - Faculty of Business - School of Accounting, Economics and Finance
||05 Aug 2010 01:23
||12 Sep 2016 03:24
||company change; restructure; diversification; planning; markets
|Fields of Research :
||15 Commerce, Management, Tourism and Services > 1502 Banking, Finance and Investment > 150201 Finance
15 Commerce, Management, Tourism and Services > 1503 Business and Management > 150307 Innovation and Technology Management
15 Commerce, Management, Tourism and Services > 1503 Business and Management > 150312 Organisational Planning and Management
||E Expanding Knowledge > 97 Expanding Knowledge > 970115 Expanding Knowledge in Commerce, Management, Tourism and Services
Actions (login required)
||Archive Repository Staff Only